Featuring the news and activities of the HRC’s partners and friends
- Next Steps 2014 Graduation Celebration Thursday, June 12 6pm at Virginia Avenue Park Teen Center.
- Santa Monica Festival Saturday, June 14 at Cloverfield Park.
- Pico Library Grand Opening Saturday, June 28 11am-4pm.
- Robert Henderson will cover the topic of models for community building on Sunday, June 29 at noon at the Santa Monica Baha’i Center, 3102 Colorado Ave., Santa Monica 90404. For more information: www.santamonicabahai.org.
- Annual Fourth of July Parade 9:30am – Parade route goes up Main Street, starting at Ocean Park Boulevard. The parade is sponsored by the Ocean Park Neighborhood Association.
- Affordable Care Act – Certain people can enroll through July 15. Call the Westside Family Health Center for assistance with enrollment or problems. 1711 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica 90405 310-450-4773 ext. 206.
- Santa Monica Youth Report Card is available online at www.santamonicayouth.net. A new services finder helps parents, educators and counselors locate youth services, tutors, and camps. The interactive platform allows interaction with the report card’s data on 50 indicators from 10 databases.